Translate

Monday 16 September 2013

Task for Dan

This is a task that was set by Dan on the first day of college, I wrote it down but I have now decided to post it on my blog for you to see.

Task:

  1. Think and write down something you're good at (media related)
  2. Something I want to be good at.
  3. How will I achieve this. 

  1. I think I am quite good at photography and filming.
  2. I want to make a film about issues regarding bullying, sexual orientation or mental health. 
  3. I will achieve this by studying different techniques, storyboarding my ideas and making a clear plan on how I want my film to be and what it will be about. I will use websites via search engines and search at: www.youtube.com to find tips and gain inspiration. I may also converse with my teachers about my idea when I feel more involved in class. 
HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment