Translate

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Unit 23 and 4 Studio Production Diary

  • Last week we had 2 rehearsals in the studio to get everyone used to their own roles and to help them understand how to use the equipment and technology. During this time I found that I was quick to understand the camera and how to use it effectively, the headsets I found really useful but they were a bit noisy at times. Being a camera operator my job is really important which is something I liked as I can take instruction well. 
  • In the production folder I was responsible for writing a risk assessment for the studio and I was also responsible for collecting the right research needed to make our production. I feel that my commitment to the team is good as I'm always able to come in I'm always committed to doing any tasks needed and I'm easily adaptable to work in a group environment. 
  • I like the idea of the production as it's like a cross between Saturday Night Live and the AMC Review Show. I like the idea as it appeals to more than one target audience and talking about films is something that I like to get involved in. As part of the production is based on discussing The Avengers I find this part especially good as superheroes are something that I am passionate about. 
  • In the production meetings we have discussed what pre-production work would need doing and we've been able to delegate work to different people we've also discussed the shot list and script so that everyone knows what they are doing which will make rehearsals run smoother giving good practice for when we actually film our production. 
  • In rehearsals it's been useful to run through different segments allowing everyone to adjust to their individual roles, it has allowed me to practice moving from different shots and it has given me skills in how to frame someone well and to look at what different shots would look like. 
  • So far there hasn't been any problems that I am aware of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment